This Whipped Pumpkin Spice Honey Butter is the perfect combination of pumpkin, honey and fall spices! It’s full of fall flavour and super easy to make!
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
Post Updated: 11/09/19
Whipped Pumpkin Spice Honey Butter
I seriously can’t get over this Whipped Pumpkin Spice Honey Butter! It’s loaded with the perfect amount of pumpkin and spices. Perfect on French toast, pancakes, cornbread, muffins, pancakes, scones and so much more. This butter would taste amazing with pretty much anything you spread butter on! Between the honey, pumpkin and fall spices, the butter will add the most incredible flavour to even the most bland piece of toast.
After posting my Pumpkin French Toast recipe, I decided to make a completely separate post for the whipped pumpkin spice honey butter I swirled on top because, as I mentioned above, it can be used on so many things! It’s been so long since I’ve made this recipe, so I figured now was the best time to test it out again and update the photos.
What to Love About This Whipped Pumpkin Spice Honey Butter
- 9 simple ingredients (5 if you have pumpkin spice!)
- Takes less than 10 minutes to make
- Only 4 simple steps
- Made with REAL pumpkin
- FLAVOUR, FLAVOUR, FLAVOUR!
What You’ll Need
- Butter (of course): I recommend using real unsalted butter
- Ground cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves: When combined, these create pumpkin spice, though if you do have pumpkin spice you can substitute with 2 teaspoons.
- Real Pumpkin Purée: Of course to get real pumpkin flavour, we need to use real pumpkin. I find 6 tablespoons to be the perfect amount to add great flavour to this butter.
- Honey: Sweetens up the butter, but doesn’t make it too sweet. This is a honey butter, but if you don’t have any, maple syrup would make a good substitute.
- Vanilla: We already have so much flavour from the pumpkin, spices and honey, but a splash of vanilla will tie it all together.
How to Make Pumpkin Honey Butter
- To make the whipped butter, start by……well…whipping the butter! We whip the butter using a handheld mixer for a few minutes until it’s light and fluffy.
- Add the spices and continue to whip until combined.
- Add the pumpkin purée, a tablespoon at a time. Adding the purée slowly will help it blend into the butter a lot easier.
- Once the pumpkin is incorporated, you can add either honey or maple syrup and the vanilla, then whip until light and fluffy. So easy! Here’s a step-by-step visual:
Look how insanely fluffy it is!!!
And it pipes beautifully, but if I’m not taking photos, I prefer to spread it over something hot like pancakes, toast, warmed French toast etc. The butter will begin to melt and soak into the food, which will give it a punch of pumpkin spice flavour in every bite!
More Pumpkin Recipes to Enjoy:
- White Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
- Pumpkin Pancakes with Maple Pecan Praline Syrup
- Homemade Pumpkin Pudding
- Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust
- Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- Caramel Pumpkin Spice Latte
- White Chocolate Pumpkin Spice Fudge Blondies
>>PIN THIS FOR LATER<<
FOLLOW QUEENSLEE APPÉTIT
Like what you see? Make sure you‘re following Queenslee Appétit for more tasty recipes!
Have any questions about the recipe? Contact me here, and I’ll be happy to help!
SHARE YOUR PICS!
Tag me on Instagram @queensleeappetit or use the hashtag #queensleeappetit so I could see your gorgeous creations!
Let’s get baking!
Whipped Pumpkin Spice Honey Butter:
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground allspice
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 6 Tbsp pumpkin purée
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- In a medium mixing bowl using a hand mixer, beat the butter on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and cloves and beat until combined.
- Add pumpkin purée 1 tablespoon at a time, beating after each addition until well combined and smooth.
- Add the honey OR maple syrup and vanilla and continue to whip on medium speed until thick and fluffy, about 1-2 minutes. Store butter in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
©QUEENSLEE APPÉTIT. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.