This No-Churn Ferrero Rocher Nutella Ice Cream is a creamy Nutella Ice Cream base made without an ice cream machine. Inside of the ice cream is loads of chopped hazelnuts and Ferrero Rochers with generous amounts of Nutella Ganache swirled in! To take this treat to another level, serve them in some decadent homemade Chocolate Hazelnut Waffle Cones!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
It only takes about 5 minutes of being outside before I feel like collapsing in a puddle of my own sweat, so that can only mean one thing: Summer has officially begun!
So bust out the sunscreen, dust off that air conditioner, sit back and enjoy this yummy sweet treat to beat the heat!
No-Churn Ferrero Rocher Nutella Ice Cream
Is there such thing as too much Nutella? I think not. Ok fine, maybe I went a tiny itty bitty crazy with the Nutella, but hey if we’re making Nutella Ice Cream might as well go all out!
I’m warning you, this No-Churn Ferrero Rocher Nutella Ice Cream recipe is very dangerous. Nutella ice cream loaded with toasted hazelnuts, Ferrero Rocher candies, Nutella ganache and served in a chocolate hazelnut cone — that’s a Nutella coma waiting to happen!
Ferrero Rochers are definitely in my list of top 5 greatest chocolates ever! Before I started this blog, I would eat Ferrero Rochers RELIGIOUSLY every chance I got. The crunchy chocolate hazelnut coating with the wafer shell, whole roasted hazelnut and Nutella centre, I couldn’t get enough!
Now that I bake for a living and Ferrero Rochers are only $1 for 3, I have every excuse to make as many Ferrero Rocher desserts as I can! I’ve put these precious treats in cupcakes, ice cream sandwiches, cheesecakes, brownies and now I’m putting them in ice cream!
Nutella Ice Cream
This recipe starts with the Nutella ice cream base. Now this is a no-churn ice cream recipe, meaning there’s no need for an expensive ice cream maker! However, you do need a hand mixer or stand mixer, or a really strong arm if you’re able to make whipped cream by hand.
Other than that this ice cream is very, very, very easy to make. First, mix together the Nutella and sweetened condensed milk, they should combine quite smoothly. Next whip the heavy cream to stiff peaks and gradually fold it into the Nutella mixture. If you just want plain Nutella Ice cream, then that’s all. Just pour it into a container, freeze it for about 6 hours and you’re all good!
But we don’t settle for simple here at Queenslee Appétit Corp. we go above and beyond. So throw in some chopped Ferrero Rochers and roasted hazelnuts for even more flavour and crunch.
Nutella Ganache Swirl
My second recipe ever on this blog was about how to make Nutella Ganache 4 different ways. Ever since then, my Nutella Ganache recipe has been featured in just about every Nutella recipe I’ve made. It’s so addictive!
The Nutella Ganache is just as easy to make as chocolate ganache, just replace the chocolate with Nutella and the rest of the steps are pretty much the same. Heat up the heavy cream, then pour it over the Nutella and stir until smooth.
To incorporate the ganache into the ice cream, spoon about ⅓ of the ice cream mixture and spread it out, then drizzle the ganache on top and swirl with a butter knife. Repeat with the remaining ice cream You don’t have to use all the Nutella Ganache though, save some to pour on top of the ice cream before enjoying!
Chocolate Hazelnut Cones
When the ice cream has chilled for at least 6 hours in the freezer, you can choose to either enjoy it in a regular old bowl, or in an easy homemade Chocolate Hazelnut Waffle Cone! Because the ultimate Ferrero Rocher ice cream deserves the ultimate Ferrero Rocher Waffle Cone right? Right!
You only need 4 ingredients to make these yummy cones: chocolate chips, chopped hazelnuts, waffle cones and of course, Nutella!
Simply melt the chocolate, then spread it inside of the cones and around the rim. Dip the chocolate coated rim into the chopped hazelnuts, then spoon some Nutella into the bottom of the cone and transfer to the freezer to set. So easy!!
This ice cream is full of chocolate and hazelnut flavour for one of my favourite ice creams ever! After enjoying the rich and creamy Nutella Ferrero Rocher Ice Cream, you get to enjoy a crunchy, chocolatey cone with the yummy chunk of Nutella at the bottom!
You have to make this asap because it’s summer, which is peak Ice Cream Season!
And don’t forget to take photos and tag me on Instagram @queensleeappetit or use the hashtag #queensleeappetit so I could see your gorgeous creations!
Craving more No-Churn Ice Cream Recipes?
This No-Churn Brownie Fudge Swirl Ice Cream is for hardcore chocolate lovers only. This rich and creamy chocolate ice cream is loaded with chocolate chunks, chunks of brownies and swirled with silky ganache!
Packed with Oreos, swirled with Nutella ganache and full of rich and bold coffee flavour. This creamy Coffee Oreo Nutella Swirl Ice Cream is super easy to make and doesn’t require any eggs, cooking, or an ice cream maker!
This Toasted Marshmallow Ice Cream starts with a creamy marshmallow ice cream base that’s loaded with gooey toasted marshmallows. No campfire or ice cream machine is needed to make this simple summer treat!
Creamy and silky ice cream flavoured with Oreo cream filling and loaded with Oreos inside and on top of the ice cream! No ice cream machine is needed to make the best No-Churn Oreo Ice Cream ever!
>>PIN THIS FOR LATER<<
FOLLOW QUEENSLEE APPÉTIT
Like what you see? Make sure you‘re following Queenslee Appétit for more tasty recipes!
Have any questions about the recipe? Contact me here, and I’ll be happy to help!
Let’s get baking!
- 1 cup Nutella
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping cream
No-Churn Nutella Ice Cream:
- 1 cup Nutella
- 1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 9-12 Ferrero Rochers, chopped + more for topping
- ½ cup skinned roasted hazelnuts, chopped + more for topping
- Nutella Ganache, for swirling (recipe above)
Chocolate Hazelnut Cones:
- 4-6 Waffle Cones
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts
- 4-6 tablespoon Nutella
For the Nutella Ganache:
- Add the Nutella to a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the heavy whipping cream in a small saucepan until it just begins to simmer.
- Remove hot cream from heat and pour it over the Nutella.
- Stir slowly until smooth and combined. Set aside to cool while you prepare the ice cream.
For the No-Churn Nutella Ice-Cream:
- Add sweetened condensed milk and Nutella to a medium bowl and stir until completely combined. Set aside.
- In a large stainless steel bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add whipped cream to Nutella mixture, ⅓ at a time and gently fold until smooth and combined.
- Add Ferrero Rochers and toasted hazelnuts and gently fold into the cream until combined. Pour ⅓ of the mixture into a parchment lined 9-inch springform pan or a 9x5-inch loaf pan and spread evenly.
- Drizzle some of the Nutella ganache on top and use a butter knife to swirl. Pour ½ of the remaining ice cream mixture on top and drizzle more of the ganache on top and swirl. Repeat with the remaining ice cream mixture, spread into an even layer, then drizzle and swirl some more ganache on top.
- Sprinkle top with more chopped Ferrero Rochers and hazelnuts, optional.
- Cover with plastic wrap and freeze for up to 6 hours or overnight. Serve on the remaining brownies with extra ganache on top. Enjoy!
For the Chocolate Hazelnut Cones:
- Melt the chocolate chips in a small heat safe bowl in the microwave in 30 second intervals, stirring after each until chocolate is completely melted and smooth. Set aside.
- Pour the chopped toasted hazelnuts into a shallow dish and set aside.
- Add a spoonful of melted chocolate into each waffle cone. Use a small spoon to spread the chocolate around the inside of the cones.
- Add a tablespoon of Nutella to the bottom of each cone.
- Use the back of the spoon to spread more chocolate around the rim of the cone, then dip the sides in the chopped hazelnuts to coat.
- Place cones into a tall mug (or an ice cream cone holder) and transfer to the freezer to set for about 10-15 minutes.
- Once ice cream is completely chilled, scoop out a generous amount and serve in the chocolate hazelnut cones! Enjoy!
- Keep cones stored in a container in the freezer.
- Bottom of cones can be filled with remaining Nutella Ganache instead of Nutella, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 1101Total Fat: 76gSaturated Fat: 46gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 26gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 300mgCarbohydrates: 94gFiber: 8gSugar: 66gProtein: 15g
©QUEENSLEE APPÉTIT. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.