This Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake is made with vanilla ice cream, graham cracker crumbs and a slice of real strawberry cheesecake! Decorated with strawberry sauce and cream cheese whipped cream — it’s like you’re drinking the best strawberry cheesecake ever!
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.
What’s your favourite flavour of cheesecake? That may be a hard question to answer since there’s like a million unique flavours, but when it comes to the simple and basic flavours, which do you prefer? I’m personally a chocolate cheesecake lover, which is no surprise considering I’m a lifelong chocoholic.
But a friend of mine is beyond obsessed with strawberry cheesecake. She nearly fainted when she saw this No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream I made, but unfortunately it was all gone before she got a chance to try any (have no idea how that happened). So to make t up to her, I decided to get creative and make her a strawberry cheesecake flavoured milkshake instead!
Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
So, do YOU like strawberry cheesecake? If you do, then this Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake is the perfect way to satisfy that cheesecake craving with a little less guilt.
And it’s easy, I mean EASY to make. Only 3-ingredients are needed: vanilla ice cream, graham crackers and cheesecake. That’s right, there’s real cheesecake in this drink!
How to Make a Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshake
As I mentioned above, this milkshake gets its cheesecake flavour from real cheesecake, not cream cheese. I bought a small 6-inch cheesecake from the grocery store and used about half of it in this milkshake.
There were plenty of different flavour options available, so I obviously went with the strawberry swirl cheesecake! Throw it into the blender along with your favourite vanilla ice cream and some graham cracker crumbs!
Now my little silly self didn’t realize that I didn’t need to add graham cracker crumbs at all, because the cheesecake already had a graham cracker crust! So if you do use a cheesecake, then don’t worry about adding the extra graham cracker crumbs. Unless you don’t mind, then go crazy!
I am obsessed with decorating my milkshake glasses. I refuse to pour my milkshakes into a plain glass and call it a day. There’s gotta be a fancy drizzle inside! For this milkshake, I made a batch of my amazing Homemade Strawberry Sauce and let it chill completely before drizzling it inside the glass. Oh and you see that rim? Well that was my poor attempt at a graham cracker decoration. Didn’t work too well.
My cheesecake was strawberry swirled flavour and I wanted to keep the colour “white” so it could have a pretty contrast with the red sauce. This was simply my food photographer brain planning on how I wanted the milkshake to look. But if you at home can’t get your hands on a strawberry swirl cheesecake at your local grocery store, feel free to replace it with a plain cheesecake or cream cheese and throw in a bit of that fresh strawberry sauce!
Cream Cheese Whipped Cream
Piled on top of this milkshake is my absolute favourite cream cheese whipped cream! This whipped cream first made its debut on top of these incredible Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes and now it’s returned to crown yet another tasty treat.
Sprinkle on some extra graham cracker crumbs, a spoonful of strawberry sauce and a fresh strawberry, and don’t forget the pretty striped paper straw! No milkshake is complete without one.
Craving more Strawberry Cheesecake Recipes?
This No-Churn Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream consists of a cheesecake flavoured ice cream base that’s loaded with cheesecake and graham cracker pieces and a swirl of sweet homemade strawberry sauce. This simple and delicious dessert just screams summer!
These Mini Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecakes are made with a creamy bite-sized strawberry cheesecake and juicy chocolate covered strawberries.
And don’t forget to take photos and tag me on Instagram @queensleeappetit or use the hashtag #queensleeappetit so I could see your gorgeous creations!
>>PIN ME FOR LATER<<
FOLLOW QUEENSLEE APPÉTIT
Like what you see? Make sure you‘re following Queenslee Appétit for more tasty recipes!
Have any questions about the recipe? Contact me here, and I’ll be happy to help!
Let’s get baking!
Optional Glass Decoration:
- 4 cups (1 pint) vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 of a (6-inch) store-bought cheesecake, cut into pieces (I used a strawberry swirl cheesecake) [see notes]
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs* (see notes)
Cream Cheese Whipped Cream:
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 5 Tbsp. powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Crushed graham cracker crumbs
- Fresh strawberries
- Prepare one batch of my Homemade Strawberry Sauce and allow it to chill completely. This is optional, though if you want to add more strawberry flavour to the milkshake I recommend making this.
For the Cheesecake Milkshake:
- Add softened ice cream, cheesecake pieces [see notes] and graham cracker crumbs to a blender. Blend until smooth. You can add 1/4 cup of cooled strawberry sauce, if desired.
For the Glass Decoration:
- Using a spoon, drizzle some of the strawberry sauce into the glass.
- Pour milkshake into glasses and top with cream cheese whipped cream (recipe below), extra drizzle of strawberry sauce, graham cracker crumbs and a strawberry. Serve and enjoy!
For the Cream Cheese Whipped Cream:
- In a medium stainless steal bowl, using a handheld mixer, whip the softened cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add the chilled cream, powdered sugar and vanilla and continue to whip on medium-high speed until cream holds peaks. Pipe onto milkshakes.
- I used a strawberry swirl cheesecake, if you can’t find that flavour, feel free to add 1/4 cup of the cooled strawberry sauce to the milkshake!
- If you can’t find cheesecake in your grocery store, feel free to substitute for 4 ounces of softened cream cheese, cut into pieces.
- If you are using a cheesecake, omit the graham cracker crumbs since there’s already graham crackers in the cheesecakes crust.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
©QUEENSLEE APPÉTIT. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or link back to this post for the recipe.